- When we deliver your site we will walk you through the documentation and then ask you to drive us through your site to make sure that you know where everything is.
It’s all yours
- We give you the passwords for accessing every part your site
- We provide you with a copy of all the files that make up your site on a CD
If you’ve opted for an owner-managed site there’s also:
Workbook & Training site
- While we’re developing your user-managed CMS website we’ll give you access to our training site and a workbook with exercises covering the basics of updating a website.
- We’ll ask you to work through these exercises before we deliver your website.
- This means that you have developed some familiarity with the interface and an idea of how much (if any) training you want.
- We’ll ask you to make your first update while we’re there so we can make sure that your comfortable using the site independently from then on.
- We provide you with a guide to your site that has screen prints of each page and explains where and how the updates you enter will show.
- You’ll also receive an Administration Manual that covers the different elements available in the editing interface.
- We give you PDF versions of both of these documents on a CD as well as in a bound paper copy.